Should you wish to download the DRAFT Plan and save it to your computer (ideal page display view is as a two-page spread, with cover page showing), there is both a high resolution and low resolution version available. Additionally, separate PDF’s of the recommendation map exhibits are provided. The Plan can be accessed via the following links and also on the Resources page.
Comments should be provided using the Comments Tab of this website and should be provided by June 30, 2016. Instructions for commenting are at the end of this post.
In reviewing this draft, please note the following:
- Because of limited resources, this website, combined with the public meetings, walking tours, and online surveys, had been the primary source of stakeholder input. Focus group discussions with individual community associations, advocacy groups, etc. were not feasible. Review of this draft is the opportunity to comment on the recommendations and provide any necessary clarifications on background information that may be incorrect or additions of information/current initiatives that need to be included.
- Final formatting is not complete and some introductory text and implementation text needs to be developed. You will also notice that some photos are missing or low-quality. This will be addressed.
- Some stakeholders have commented on some of the recommendations and suggested changes following the May 23rd summary presentation but prior to the posting of this draft. To be fair to the process and to all stakeholders who have participated, we have kept the content of the draft consistent with the presentation; however, the draft provides further detail for each recommendation. Any changes to the content will be made following the review of this draft.
- Please consider individual recommendations in context with the entire plan and planning process.
We appreciate your input, participation in this process, and commitment to Stony Run!
To provide comments:
- Navigate to the Draft Plan Comments Forum on the Comments Page.
- To comment, you must login using a Weebly account or one of your social media accounts (Facebook, Google, PayPal, Twitter, Yahoo, OpenID, Aol, Microsoft, or LinkedIn). Logging in to comment will ensure accountability and transparency in the public process, ensuring that all voices are heard and given equal value.
- Once signed in, you are free to post a comment (please be specific where possible, and reference page numbers). Everyone is encouraged to view the comments of others and continue the discussion.
- The project team may not respond to each comment individually on this site, but will incorporate and consider all feedback in finalizing the Plan.
- Should you have any difficulty commenting, please contact the website admin.