Thanks for Joining at Public Meeting No. 3!
Many thanks to all who joined us for the third public meeting this past Monday, May 23rd. At the meeting, the project team shared preliminary recommendations for the Stony Run.
To date, we've received a great deal of wonderful input and have used what we've heard to craft recommendations that aim to balance the needs and desires of many diverse users.
If you missed Monday's meeting, the presentation is available on the Resources tab.
The DRAFT Plan has been posted on Friday, June 3rd and comments will be requested until June 30th.
View the Plan.
Instructions to Comment:
- Navigate to the Draft Plan Comments Forum on the Comments Page.
- Please note: for accountability, you must sign in to comment. Either create a weebly account, or use one of the follow social media accounts to log in and comment (Facebook, Google, PayPal, Twitter, Yahoo, OpenID, Aol, Microsoft, or LinkedIn).
- Should you have any difficulty commenting, please contact the website admin.
In reviewing this draft, please note the following:
- Because of limited resources, this website, combined with the public meetings, walking tours, and online surveys, had been the primary source of stakeholder input. Focus group discussions with individual community associations, advocacy groups, etc. were not feasible. Review of this draft is the opportunity to comment on the recommendations and provide any necessary clarifications on background information that may be incorrect or additions of information/current initiatives that need to be included.
- Final formatting is not complete and some introductory text and implementation text needs to be developed. You will also notice that some photos are missing or low-quality. This will be addressed.
- Some stakeholders have commented on some of the recommendations and suggested changes following the May 23rd summary presentation but prior to the posting of this draft. To be fair to the process and to all stakeholders who have participated, we have kept the content of the draft consistent with the presentation; however, the draft provides further detail for each recommendation. Any changes to the content will be made following the review of this draft.
- Please consider individual recommendations in context with the entire plan and planning process.
Welcome to the Stony Run Strategic Plan website! We will use this website as a digital platform for engagement and information sharing.
The Stony Run Strategic Plan is a public effort to create an inclusive and forward-thinking vision for Stony Run, its stream valley, and the adjacent park spaces. The Roland Park Community Foundation, together with consultant Mahan Rykiel Associates, is leading the planning effort in collaboration with the Stony Run Strategic Plan Steering Committee.
This website provides stakeholders an opportunity to inform the strategic planning process by participating in surveys and mapping, staying up-to-date on news and events, and offering feedback on plan documents and in discussion forums.
Photos from the Kick-Off event on September 29, 2015: